Activities begin at 6:15 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- 5:30-6:10 p.m.
- Thomas Hall
- Adults: $6; Kids: $3; Family: $18; Debit/Credit will be accepted for this catered meal.
- Culture Lab (1001 S Main) | Click here to register.
- Is this it? If God exists, what would you ask? Explore true meaning at Alpha. Alpha is a safe and non-judgmental place to ask the tough questions about life and faith.
Inductive Study of Revelation
- MSLC 233 | Led by Dale Dyer
- The Inductive Study of Revelation is designed so you can understand Revelation through it’s historical context and what the book tells us about the end times. The Book of Revelation is the textbook of the end times but we will also do comparative analyses of the Gospels, Epistles and Old Testament passages that solidify the information.
Violence in God's World and in God's Word
- MSLC 231 | Taught by Dr. Arden Autry
- Why is there so much violence in our world? And why is there so much violence in God’s Word? Some are troubled, even offended, by Old Testament commands for Israel to engage in severe violence against other people. How does divinely commanded violence square with the revelation of God in Christ—in his words and in his deeds? We’ll study this problem from its beginning in Scripture. Perhaps we’ll find a resolution in Scripture itself.
Women's Bible Study
- Parker Hall | Beth Moore Study
- Esther: It’s Tough Being a Woman by Beth Moore, is an in-depth women’s Bible study of the book of Esther—a profile in courage. Join Beth in a personal examination of this great story of threat and deliverance as she peels back the layers of history and shows how very contemporary and applicable the story of Esther is to our lives today. If you’ve ever felt inadequate, threatened, or pushed into situations that seemed overpowering, this the Bible Study is for you! Just as it was tough being a woman in Esther’s day, it’s tough today.
- YFC Group Exercise Room | 6:30 p.m.
- Come for a workout designed for EVERY body. Our classes use a fun playlist with focused and dynamic movements at varying intensity levels. It’s an interval structure that caters to a mix of fitness levels within the same session.
- Choir Room | 6:30 p.m.
- Join the Cathedral Choir at their Wednesday rehearsal! At these rehearsals, the choir practices for upcoming Sunday morning worship.
Serve with First Kids Children's Ministry
- Children’s Building
- Use this Wednesday night as an opportunity to serve our youngest disciples by serving as a teacher or assistant. For more information contact Courtney at email@example.com.
Serve with Firsties Youth Ministry
- Youth Wing
- Make a difference with teenagers by spending time in community with our youth. For information about serving on Wednesday nights with the youth contact Hal at firstname.lastname@example.org.