Activities begin at 6:15 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
- 5:30-6:10 p.m.
- Thomas Hall
- Adults: $6; Kids: $3; Family: $18; Debit/Credit will be accepted for this catered meal.
- Culture Lab (1001 S Main) | Click here to register.
- Is this it? If God exists, what would you ask? Explore true meaning at Alpha. Alpha is a safe and non-judgmental place to ask the tough questions about life and faith.
Inductive Study of Revelation
- MSLC 233 | Led by Dale Dyer
- The Inductive Study of Revelation is designed so you can understand Revelation through it’s historical context and what the book tells us about the end times. The Book of Revelation is the textbook of the end times but we will also do comparative analyses of the Gospels, Epistles and Old Testament passages that solidify the information.
- MSLC 231 | Taught by Dr. Arden Autry
- “Justice”—a topic as old as humanity! Debated and fought over for millennia, justice is still understood in very different ways—from culture to culture or even in a household. What seems “just” to one appears “unjust” to another. But how does God see justice? How should Christians seek justice? How does justice relate to mercy? This Bible study explores important aspects of justice as it affects daily living, how we read the Old Testament, our nation’s future, and everyone’s eternal future.
- YFC Group Fitness Room
- Come for a workout designed for EVERY body. Our classes use a fun playlist with focused and dynamic movements at varying intensity levels. It’s an interval structure that caters to a mix of fitness levels within the same session.
- MSLC 232 | Taught by Dr. Connie Jeske and Kelly Junk
- Join us as we journey together into Spiritual Rhythms. Spiritual Disciplines or Rhythms open us to the transforming power of God in our lives. We’ll explore some of the practices that spiritual seekers and growing disciples have used throughout history to grow closer to God. We will embark on an 8 week session exploring some familiar spiritual practices and perhaps some new ones. Session topics to include: Longing for More in the Spiritual Life, Solitude & Silence: Creating Space for God, Lectio Divina: Encountering God in Scripture, Honoring the Body, The Examen: Bringing My whole self to God, A Rule of Life: Cultivating Your Own Spiritual Rhythms.
Women's Bible Study
- Parker Hall | Beth Moore Study
- Esther: It’s Tough Being a Woman by Beth Moore, is an in-depth women’s Bible study of the book of Esther—a profile in courage. Join Beth in a personal examination of this great story of threat and deliverance as she peels back the layers of history and shows how very contemporary and applicable the story of Esther is to our lives today. If you’ve ever felt inadequate, threatened, or pushed into situations that seemed overpowering, this the Bible Study is for you! Just as it was tough being a woman in Esther’s day, it’s tough today.
- Thomas Hall
- “I can’t add one more thing. I wish there was a place that I could just sit and be.” If that is you, then we would love for you to join us in the The Lounge on Wednesday Nights. Instead of another class, First is providing a space for people to just be. We’ll have some dessert, some games, some coffee, and some tables for you to just be. Pastor Aaron Tiger will be available to pray with you, and we would love to see you there.
- Choir Room | 6:30 p.m.
- Join the Cathedral Choir at their Wednesday rehearsal! At these rehearsals, the choir practices for upcoming Sunday morning worship and also prepares for the Christmas concert.
- Children’s Building
- Children will be rehearsing for their Christmas musical on Wednesday nights. Elementary meets in the Connection Auditorium and Preschool meets in Room 222.
- Youth Wing
- Youth Wednesday nights features organized recreation, worship, small groups, leadership tracks, and parent connect.