The Culture Lab Presents
"Put Me Out of Business"
- Thursdays, January 11, 18, & 25
- 7:30 p.m. | The Culture Lab (1001 S Main)
- 2016’s Lawyer of the Year for Family Law, Hap Fry, believes you do not have to make it to his desk. Join us on January 11, 18, and 22 from 7:30-9:00 p.m. in the Culture Lab for a series on relationships by Hap Fry. Let’s put Tulsa’s best divorce lawyer out of business!
Is there more to life? Alpha
- Wednesdays | 6:00-8:00 p.m. | Culture Lab
- January 17-March 28
- Ages 18-99
- Dinner and a video-based discussion.
- Click here to learn more about Alpha.
God in the City
A discussion-based lecture series by Dr. Arden Autry and Dr. Wade Paschal. 7:30-9:00 p.m. in the Culture Lab. Ages 18-99.
- February 1: Capitalism Vs. Socialism
- April 8: Ups and Downs of City Life
- May 17: Ask Anything
Intensely practical help for the life you really live. Rotation of experts. 7:30-9:00 p.m. in the Culture Lab. Age 18-99.
- February 8: How to Be Yourself
- April 19: How to Get Things Done
College Sunday School
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. | Culture Lab
- College students meet in the Culture Lab to connect, play pool, and talk about issues of faith and life on campus.