The Youth & Family Complex (YFC) offers a variety of membership options, and is available to everyone. We hope you will consider being part of the YFC community!
HOW DO I JOIN?
Stop by any time to see our equipment, meet our staff, and evaluate our service. If you like what you see, becoming a member of the YFC is simple. It’s just quick paperwork and payment to get you set up.
The YFC offers several membership options. Download a breakdown of membership fees.
The YFC also offers Corporate Memberships. Download information on Corporate Memberships.
The Youth and Family Complex is open to the general public, regardless of church affiliation - you do not have to be a member of a church to join the YFC.
- Strength & Cardio Equipment
- Group Exercise Classes
- Indoor walking and running track
- Men’s and women’s locker and shower facilities. Lockers are available for daily, monthly or yearly rentals.
- Towel service available for daily or yearly charge.
- Gym use (when available)
- Game room (when available)
For more information, call Amy Smith at 918.556.8847 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.