It's that time again! Elevate, the fall basketball league, is open for registration! Get your team together and turn in your registration card before the league fills up.
We need from you:
- Online Registration: Completed by Thursday, September 7.
- Roster Card: Turned in at 3rd game, October 2 or 5.
- Player Form: Everyone must complete and turn in a player form before stepping on the court to play for the first time.
- Deposit: $100 due at Registration. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Team Fee: This year's team fee is $400 and is due by the first game. Your $100 deposit counts toward your team fee. All ref fees are included in the team fee.
Important Information for you:
- The league begins Monday, September 26 and Thursday, September 22.
- You must be at least 16 years of age. Females are allowed to play. Players under 18 must have parent signature on player form in order to play. Teams are now limited in number of players under 18 on a team. League commissioner will approve rosters. Please contact Tom if you have more than 3 players under 18.
- Men only and you must be at least 18 years of age.
- The goal is to have a rec division and a competitive division on both Monday and Thursday. You will play on the night you signed up for, but if we do not have enough teams for two nights, we will move it to the night that majority signed up for.
Regular Season Games:
- There will be six regular season games
- Post season tournaments will be held for both divisions. Each team is guaranteed one game in the tournament, single elimination.
- Each team must provide their own matching reversible jerseys with “legal” numbers (recommended 6” numbers on front and 8” numbers on back). If you do not have your own or show up without jerseys, there is a $15 rental for all jersey sets given out.
- Tournament winners will receive jerseys/shirts
The purpose of this league is to provide a Christian atmosphere for basketball players to compete and sharpen each other in skill and attitude. Rosters are open to anyone in the community.