Important Information for You:
- Recreational Division - You must be at least 16 years of age. Females are allowed to play. Players under 18 must have parent signature on player form in order to play. Teams with more than 2 players under 18 have to be approved by Tom Knorr.
- Competitive Division - Men only and you must be at least 18 years of age.
- The goal is to have a rec division and a competitive division on both Monday and Thursday. You will only play on the night you registered to play.
- Regular Season Games - 6 Game Regular Season
- Tournament - Post season tournaments will be held for both divisions. Each team is guaranteed 1 game in the tournament, single elimination.
- Jerseys - Each team must provide their own matching reversible jerseys with “legal” numbers (recommended 6” numbers on front and 8” numbers on back). If you do not have your own or show up without jerseys, there is a $15 rental for all jersey sets given out. There is also a $2 charge for each individual jersey given out.
- Prize - Tournament winners will receive “CHAMPS” jerseys/shirts