Important Information for You:
We need from you:
- Online Registration completed by Wednesday, May 23.
- Roster Card turned in at 3rd Game, June 18 or 21.
- Player Form: Everyone must complete and turn in a player form before stepping on the court to play for the first time
- Deposit: $100 due at Registration. The deposit is part of your team fee.
- Team Fee: This year’s team fee is $400 and is due by the first game. Your $100 deposit counts toward your team fee. All Ref fees are included in team fee!
- Recreational: You must be at least 16 years of age. Females are allowed to play. Players under 18 must have parent signature on player form in order to play. Teams with more than 2 players under 18 have to be approved by Tom Knorr. *We will split the recreation division into “A league” and “B league” to more evenly distribute competition. “A league” will be for more competitive rec teams*
- Competitive: Men only and you must be at least 18 years of age.
- The goal is to have a rec division and a competitive division on both Monday and Thursday. You will only play on the night you registered to play.
- First games are Monday, June 4 and Thursday, June 7.
- Mondays and Thursdays depending on each teams availability and their division
- Six regular season games
- Post-season tournament held for each division. Each team guaranteed one game in the tournament. Single elimination.
Each team needs:
- Matching reversible jerseys with “legal” numbers on the front and back. If you do not have your own or show up without jerseys, there is a $15 rental fee for all jersey sets. There is also a $2 charge for each individual jersey given out. *Jersey sets are available for rent for the entire season.
The purpose of this league is to provide a Christian atmosphere for basketball players to compete and sharpen each other in skill and attitude. Rosters are open to anyone in the community.
For more information contact Tom Knorr or call 918.556.8849.