Vision (since 2013): By God’s grace, we will use First Sundays as a launching pad for taking the best research, the voice(s) of experience, the power of community and the anointing of the Holy Spirit to impact the culture of our city…one family at a time!
Bring a friend and get some coffee. We will see you from 9:55 to 10:40 in the Junior High Assembly Room on the First Sunday of the month
- 7 Tips for Intimacy with pre-teens and teens. Will be combined with annual January parent meeting. Presenter: Hal Hamilton, D.Min in Youth, Family and Culture
- A Look at Family Systems with Best Practices; Presenter: Hal Hamilton, D.Min
- Anxiety, Isolation & Depression in Children/Adolescents; Guest presenter: Nikola Paschal Dunkelberg, M.A. LMFT-C, former college minister
- Loving our Daughters Well; Presenter: Amanda Morris, Ph.D., IMH-E IV®; George Kaiser Family Foundation Chair in Child Development; Regents Professor, Oklahoma State University; Human Development & Family Science; Adjunct Professor, Laureate Institute for Brain Research (LIBR)
- Loving Our Sons Well; Presenter: Jason Charles, Director Sand Springs Boys Home
Wednesday Night Parent Discussion
- Five Weeks Only
- March 28–April 25
- 6:45–8:00 p.m.
- Each week we will have a short film clip and a discussion. We will research and share stories as a springboard for discussion. We will focus our discussion on questions like: What happens when I see things in my kids I don’t like?, How do I create a safe place to connect with my kids? & How do I create a flourishing connection with my kids?