Our Wednesday night goals are Dynamic Worship, Outrageous Fun, Relevant Word with opportunity to respond, and Welcoming Community. Come help us make these goals a reality!
- 6:00–6:40 p.m.
- Hang out with Blake in the game room, join Mark in the gym for some organized recreation, register your attendance, and visit with other leaders and friends in the youth lobby.
Wednesday Night Leadership
- 6:00-6:45 p.m. | Every Wednesday
- Available to all 10-12th graders who are deeply invested in their relationship with the Lord and looking for real life opportunities to lead and serve in their youth group/community. This is an intense program that requires a high level of commitment and maturity but it is also a ton of fun!
Wednesday Night High School Connect
- 6:45–7:10 p.m.
- Available to all 9-12th graders. Intended to create a safe space for students to eat pizza and interact...beginning to break down barriers and build community. No matter what’s going on in your life, this is a time to let go, talk, and have fun!
Wednesday Night Junior High Small groups
- 6:45–7:10 p.m. | Divided by age and gender
- A time to sit down in a relaxed environment with caring adults and pizza, to learn to listen and be listened to, and to process through their week and where they have seen God and His activity.
Wednesday night worship
- 7:15-7:55 p.m.
- Worship with the youth band and 100+ of your friends. Receive the Word and the love of God. Respond with an open heart.
Wednesday night after worship
- 8:00–8:55 p.m.
- January through Spring Break | MACBA practice
- Spring Break to May 2 | Recreation/Mission Prep