- Wednesday Nights at FUMC Tulsa
- Dinner: 5:30-6:15 p.m. (See below for cost & menus)
- Film Series: 6:15-6:45 p.m.
- Small Group Discussions: 6:45-7:45 p.m.
- Children's programming available for birth-5th grade (Drop off is 6:00-6:15 and pick up is 7:45-8:00).
- Menu: November 7 | Nacho Bar
- One Adult: $6
- Child: $3
- Family: $18
Miss a Session?
Whether you’ve been a Christian for years or you’re exploring questions of faith for the first time, Alpha is for you. It’s the place to refresh or learn for the first time what Christianity is all about. It’s a safe place to experience the Holy Spirit, and it’s an opportunity to learn how to talk to Christians and non-Christians about the big questions of life and faith.
What is it?
Alpha is an 11-week course on the core of the Christian faith. It keeps it simple and presents Christ in the way that Christ often introduced himself—through conversation and relationships. In Alpha conversations, no questions are off limits. This can be an unusual approach for Christians who have been following Jesus for many years. But through Alpha, many who have been faithful feel a renewed sense of enthusiasm for Jesus and learn ways to talk to friends about their faith.