We need from you:
- Roster Card: Turned in at 3rd game, September 6 or 10.
- Player Form: Everyone must complete and turn in a player form before stepping on the court to play for the first time.
- Deposit: $100 due at Registration. The deposit is part of your team fee.
- Team Fee: This year's team fee is $400 and is due by August 24. Your $100 deposit counts toward your team fee. All ref fees are included in the team fee.
Important Information for you:
- The league begins Monday, August 20, and Thursday, August 23.
- You must be at least 16 years of age. Females are allowed to play. Players under 18 must have parent signature on player form in order to play. Teams with more than two players under age 18 have to be approved by Tom Knorr. **We will split the recreational division into "A League" and "B League" to evenly distribute competition. "A League" will be the more competitive division.
- Men only and you must be at least 18 years of age.
- The goal is to have a rec division and a competitive division on both Monday and Thursday. You will only play on the night you register for.
Regular Season Games:
- There will be six regular season games.
- Post season tournaments will be held for both divisions. Each team is guaranteed one game in the tournament, single elimination.
- Each team must provide their own matching reversible jerseys with “legal” numbers (recommended 6” numbers on front and 8” numbers on back). If you do not have your own or show up without jerseys, there is a $15 rental for all jersey sets given out. Jersey sets are available to rent for $80 for the season.
- Tournament winners will receive "Champs" jerseys/shirts and $50 off next registration cost.
The purpose of this league is to provide a Christian atmosphere for basketball players to compete and sharpen each other in skill and attitude. Rosters are open to anyone in the community.