The Spring League is back and open for business! Get your team together before the league fills up. Below is all of the information you need for this year's league.
- Online registration completed by Wednesday, March 15
- Roster card turned in at 3rd game, April 9 or 12
- Player form (everyone must complete and turn in a player form before stepping on the court to play for the first time)
- Deposit ($100 due at registration. The deposit is part of your team fee.)
- Team fee (This year's team fee is $400 and is due by the first game.)
Important Information for You:
- First Game - The league begins Monday, March 26 and Thursday, March 29.
- Recreational Division - You must be at least 16 years of age. Females are allowed to play. Players under 18 must have parent signature on player form in order to play. Teams with more than 2 players under 18 have to be approved by Tom Knorr. We will split the recreation division into two leagues to evenly distribute the competition.
- Competitive Division - Men only and you must be at least 18 years of age.
- The goal is to have a rec division and a competitive division on both Monday and Thursday. You will only play on the night you registered to play.
- Regular Season Games - 6 Game Regular Season
- Tournament - Post season tournaments will be held for both divisions. Each team is guaranteed one game in the tournament, single elimination.
- Jerseys - Each team must provide their own matching reversible jerseys with “legal” numbers (recommended 6” numbers on front and 8” numbers on back). If you do not have your own or show up without jerseys, there is a $15 rental for all jersey sets given out. There is also a $2 charge for each individual jersey given out.
- Prize - Tournament winners will receive “CHAMPS” jerseys/shirts
For more information contact Tom at email@example.com or 918.556.8849.