It is a joy to welcome you to our church! We hope that you will not only feel the love of God, but that you will also feel the love of our congregation. We are a church where everyone is welcome, regardless of where you are on your spiritual journey. You may have questions about faith, God, and the Christian life. If so, you are in good company! We believe that we are all continuing to discover the many riches of life and faith.
Our Sunday Worship Services:
- 9:30 a.m. | Sanctuary (1115 S Boulder)
- Traditional Hymns | The Cathedral Choir & Parriott Pipe Organ | Holy Communion | Teaching by Rev. Jessica Moffatt
- 10:55 a.m. | Sanctuary (1115 S Boulder)
- Mix of Hymns & Worship Choruses | Worship Team | Teaching by Rev. Jessica Moffatt
- 10:55 a.m. | YFC Gym (12 E 11th Street)
- Modern Worship Songs | Live Worship Band | Teaching by Rev. Aaron Tiger
- Sundays | 10:00 a.m. | KWHB
- Cox 9 & 1009 | ATT 47 | DISH 47 | Antenna 47.1
- Broadcast is of the previous week's sanctuary service.
For Your Family:
- We've got a place just for kids! First Kids, newborns through fifth grade, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of him through age-specific lessons and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Firsties meets each Sunday morning and Wednesday night for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with honest worship and interactive activities and lessons, it addresses real issues teens face today.
Take the Next Step:
- Find a place to belong! Join one of our Community Groups. These are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for all ages and stages of life.
- Make a difference! God created you with gifts and skills you can use to change lives in your community and around the world. Serve on Sunday mornings at First or connect with our Global Outreach Team to get started!
Need More Help?
Try our "plan your visit" feature. Just fill out the form linked below and one of our staff members will walk you through what your Sunday morning experience will look like.